SafeLink has a variety of affordable and easy to use resources to help companies implement and manage safety programs in line with OSHA regulatory guidelines.
Safety compliance aids include:
- Customized Health & Safety Manual – a written program to meet OSHA compliance
- HAZCOM – Hazard Communication Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- CDC – Infection Control Training
- Safety Data Sheet online access
- Emergency Evacuation Map
- UQ Cloud-based document control for safety programs
- Online training courses with continuing education credit
Complement your safety program with SafeLink Consulting’s other beneficial compliance solutions:
Contact us to learn more about compliance training solutions and safety consulting.